Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a temporary position.
The primary responsibility of a Marketer is to increase an agency’s policies in force by contacting potential prospects primarily via the telephone but also in face to face interactions.
Using scripts, Marketers contact and inform prospects of the company’s products or services for the purpose of securing sales appointments for agents or Agency Producers. Marketers are responsible for tracking marketing methods used as well as their outcomes.
Marketers are also responsible for coordinating, managing and attending all Agency Marketing activities and events including: Agency Referral Programs, Customer Appreciation Events, Staff Appreciation Events, Center of Influence and Affinity Events and Visits, Community Events and all other events as requested.
This role gives the Marketer a foundation on which to build a network through various channels, and learn to capitalize on prospecting opportunities by utilizing multiple marketing strategies.
Marketers will also assist with Customer Service Representative (CSR) responsibilities in absence of existing CSR or as required.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* Schedule flexibility required as some events occur outside of regular business hours
* Be able to pass a background check
* Have a passion to help people!
* Excellent communication skills
* Bilingual in Spanish preferred
* Self motivation and goal orientation
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Desire to continually learn new products and services
* High school diploma, although a college degree is preferred
* Provide excellent customer service
* Must be passionate about Consultative Sales and building customer relationships!
* Previous insurance experienced preferred
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Direct Marketing
- Product Marketing
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now