Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This part-time role is ideal for someone who is highly creative, but also has a strong attention to detail and meeting deadlines. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with a great eye for design and meticulous attention to detail.
- Develop original concepts including emails, collateral, web, and social media.
- Manage weekly email distribution to our client list.
- Manage social media pages and create new content.
- Manage changes and edits to existing marketing material as needed.
- Create all graphics for new marketing campaigns (1-2 per year).
- Design and layout of new print material and new product packaging.
- Product photography and photo editing.
- Maintain archives of image, photos and previous projects on server.
- Other related responsibilities as assigned.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Strong ability to convey branding and message with high visual impact
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat
- Proficiency in Macintosh/Apple Operating Systems
- Photography and photo editing experience
- Highly Creative with ability to think "outside-the-box"
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong time management abilities and ability to work with little supervision
- BA or AA in Graphic Design
BONUS SKILLS (not required, but helpful)
- Video and Video editing experience
- Copywriting experience
- Graphic Design: 1 year
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now