Marketing Project Specialist
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
A company is looking for a high-energy marketing professional with 3-5 years of business experience, preferable in the telecom or computer industry. The successful candidate will understand the process of new product introductions, product positioning and competitive analysis.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Assists the product management team in conducting critical market and competitive research in order to generate critical customer insights and help ensure product success. Also, assist the marketing team with the development of marketing and sales collateral and other marketing deliverables as needed.
- Executes market and competitive research projects, gathers intelligence on current industry and technology trends and summarizes research findings tailored to business needs.
- Assists in the development in the metrics required to adequately and correctly measure product success.
- Works with cross-functional teams to facilitate the data collection and performance measurement process, and escalates issues as necessary.
- Writes research papers and briefs to communicate findings
- Prepares and delivers Power Point presentation that showcase research results
- Oversees and assists with the development of product collateral and deliverables
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Experience in writing papers and developing presentations
- 3-5 years of business experience, preferable in the computer or telecom industries
- Comprehensive understanding of MS products, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong aptitude for attention to detail with an emphasis on quality
- Good planning and organizational skills
- A team player, preferring a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to take initiative and be resourceful
- Creative problem solving skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· BA/BS or equivalent work experience
· 3-5 years of business experience
· Marketing communication or research experience preferred
· Project management experience a plus
· Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Marketing: 3 years
- Business: 3 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Market Research
- Project Management
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now