Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is seeking a part-time contract marketing coordinator who is highly motivated and willing to work in a team environment at established commercial real estate brokerage and investment & development office.
The ideal candidate will possess a positive attitude and good organization skills, as well as good technical skills with an understanding of email marketing. The individual will be responsible for: the timely coordination of marketing and online advertising, diligent maintenance of client management system; timely coordination of real estate transaction activities; and other general office duties.
- Must be able to work independently; take initiative to get things done with little supervision
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to do Internet research
- Proficient with the Microsoft suite of products
- Prior experience with Co-Star and LoopNet a plus, but not required
- High school or equivalent
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Email Marketing
- Product Marketing
- Project Management
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now