Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract part-time position.
Some major responsibilities include:
- Assist with researching and booking venues for events 4+ months in advance
- Promote and sell events and memberships
- Secure local sponsors, vendors, and non-profits in your city to bring added value to the events to heighten attendee experience
- Must be available for quick communication by email, or text to coordinate with regional and national managers
- Assist with managing and negotiating event budgets and contracts with local venues
- Promote events using your social media accounts and other local media channels or partnerships
- Help provide service to members regarding events, sponsors, vendors, and non-profit opportunities, or any questions about events (including media promotion)
- FRESH IDEAS!
- A company encourages creativity – and anything you feel will heighten the experience of members and events, increase loyalty, and generate additional revenue
Ideal Candidate :
The ideal candidate for this role is entrepreneurial, has a great sales background, and experience with event management. Those that work in agencies, marketing companies, or other business firms – are welcome to apply to this role. This would be a great opportunity to expand your work, gain additional experience, business, and engage with your community.
- Proven event management or coordination experience
- Strong marketing and sales outreach experience.
- Able to connect with other local organizations and non-profits to bring awareness about the events, sponsorship and membership options
- Great interpersonal skills both in person and by phone
- Excellent organization skills and experience with project management
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and work assignments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to negotiate contracts and agreements
- Customer service/account executive mindset and proven experience
- Strong leader and motivator
- Willingness to learn on the fly
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in event planning, marketing, communications, public relations or related field; significant work experience can substitute for degree
- Event Management: 1 year
- Customer Service: 1 year
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now