Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a part-time position.
Assist with development and implementation of Marketing & Communication Strategies, including Social Media feeds
Manage the Office work space
Secretary/Librarian - sorting and filing - keeping up with stuff from vendor invoices to project material samples (fabrics, plastic laminate, tile, flooring)
Scheduling/Travel Arrangements – Keep up with who is where when
Product Research/Information – Keep up to date with new products, technology, processes and people working in our field
Help with the installation of projects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Apple Equivalent of Office (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
- WorkflowMax (We know that it's unlikely that you will be familiar with this one)
Personal qualities required:
- Detail Oriented
- Enjoys developing new solutions, and acquiring new skills
- The ability to adapt to multiple environments, and expectations
- Good problem solving skills
- Enjoys learning
- Good Time Management Skills
- Proficient with Apple based Technology (Mac, iPhone, iPad…)
- Able to communicate effectively in English both in written and verbal form.
- The ability to work as a team member and switch tasks readily while maintaining scope and time frame of all work to be done.
- Self-directed – ability to work on projects with minimal supervision – to know the desired end and can think through the process to complete the assignment
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Direct Marketing
- Market Research
- Product Marketing
- Social Media
- Project Management
- Office Management
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now