Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
- Write high-quality, persuasive marketing copy that adheres to brand standards and guidelines and reinforces company’s market position for assigned Segment and Group
- Collaborate with Creative Team, Online Team and Media Relations as needed to generate strategies for customer-facing collateral
- Work closely with MarCom Managers, Product Champions, field engineers, and subject matter experts to develop clear, compelling copy for various target audiences
- Analytical and strategic skills
- Work hand-in-hand with others on the creative team to ensure that marketing collateral is completed on brand, on time, and to quality standards
- Sculpt content and positioning statements that serve as the basis of all associated marketing materials and collateral
- Understand company's business goals and key differentiators as well as competitors’ offerings
- Determine the target audience and how company's products and services benefit the customer
- Keep up-to-date about the oil and gas industry and how that affects marketing and content strategy
- Writing and editing skills
- Write a variety of high-quality, persuasive marketing collateral to brand standards
- Edit marketing collateral for the assigned segment and other segments as needed
- Content strategy skills
- Work closely with digital content analysts to optimize content strategy based on digital consumption trends
- Provide recommendations to continuously improve the company’s approach to content development and dissemination
Digital Communications Skills:
- Develop marketing materials optimized for a digital audience
- Recommend new digital marketing strategies and tactics, such as compelling/visual website content, mobile apps, and infographics
- Obtain new skills and knowledge by attending digital marketing training and industry events
- Share knowledge with extended team
- Undergraduate Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, English, or equivalent major
- Oil and gas industry knowledge is mandatory
- Excellent writing, spelling, and grammar and language usage ability
- 3 years’ experience in professional Writing/Editing/Communication, Web Writing, Marketing, and working with creative teams
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Copy Writer
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now