Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
The Technology Marketing Analyst will be responsible for driving digital sales for various brands and services. This will include driving online sales funnel strategy, building business cases, presenting recommendations, and facilitating implementation of recommendations.
This role will also help to build partnerships and support sales performance objectives on a daily/weekly basis. In addition, this person will be working with our digital agency to drive sales through our SEM and SEO strategies for the website. A strong SEO strategy and implementation background is desired.
The ideal candidate will be thorough with attention to detail, strategic, analytical, ambitious, self-motivated, creative, present well with strong business acumen, and have a solid understanding of the sales and retention process. The ideal candidate must also have an aptitude to function within tight deadlines while working both independently and as part of a team.
This position will report directly to the Manager - eCommerce. Analyze reports, submit recommendations based on data, and implement ongoing proactive changes based on these conclusions. Other responsibilities include working with team to provide analysis and recommendations for campaign optimization.
- Drive holistic digital marketing strategy across markets, including PPC, Mobile, SEO and Display
- Work with digital agency of record to help deliver on strategy
- Communicate new promotions to digital agency
- Facilitate multivariate testing strategy on website – Performance A/B testing
- Development of online sales funnel strategy and path optimizations
- Allocation and management of assigned budget – Spend distribution for various online marketing strategies
- Oversight and development of placement strategy working in conjunction with media buying agency
- Work with various internal departments and cross-functions to manage projects -- from legal, IT, business development and other areas of marketing.
- Use analysis to drive future promotions and improve campaigns.
Bachelor's Degree required.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3-5+ years of experience in digital space
- Attention to detail and good follow through
- Acquisition and retention skills preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills necessary
- Strong problem solving skills required
- Basic HTML understanding required
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of content management tools
- Knowledge of analytics tools
- HTML: 1 year
- digital space: 3 years
- marketing/ sales: 1 year
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Direct Marketing
- Market Research
- Online Lead Gen
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now