Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The Product Design team is looking for contract help to get through a number of upcoming projects.
This role will work closely with other designers, Product Management, and Engineering to flesh out features and improvements in our applications. As a designer, you should have excellent aesthetic, but also bring a deep love for problem-solving – integrating user feedback and overall product direction to make our customers’ experience the best it can be.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Portfolio showcasing strong UI/UX work (Please include a link).
- Deep passion for design, product, and the customer experience.
- Be humble and good at taking feedback.
- Must possess exceptional user interface and interaction design skills, as well as in-depth understanding of user-centered design principles.
- Must hold a good understanding of web and mobile design constraints.
- Experience implementing a design system and brand guidelines.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch (we use Sketch).
- Experience creating wireframes/prototypes and hi-fidelity mockups for web and mobile apps.
- Experience working in an agile development environment and working closely with development teams to deliver design assets.
- Able to easily convey the reasons behind the design decisions you make, both one-on-one and in larger settings.
- Experience with Point of Sale, Business Intelligence applications or Labor Management and Scheduling solutions preferred.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now