Social Media Assistant
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is currently looking for a part-time Social Media Assistant that will primarily support the Social Media Manager.
This position will be drafting and scheduling content calendars that support the strategy facilitated by the team. Having basic knowledge of the public relations process, the ability to understand written strategy and see “the big picture” is essential.
A Day in the Life
- Generate and share engaging content daily, covering events, reporting and writing stories for social media and web channels (text, image and video)
- Manage the content calendars for accounts
- Service daily posts from content calendars
- Maintains status on content banks
- Communicate with Social Media Director and receive content approval for everything before
- Moving forward on social media projects and posts
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks with little supervision
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, communications and storytelling experience
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Drive, and HootSuite
- Creative writer under short deadlines
- Knowledge of social media channels and best practices
- Be creative/come up with new ideas
- Have ability to switch gears depending on voice and tone of client
- Organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Have understanding of public relations planning, outreach and engagement process
- Knowledge of photography, recommended but not required.
- High school or equivalent
- Public Relations: 1 year
- Social Media: 1 year
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Public Relations
- Social Media
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now