Social Media Content Manager
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is looking to hire an entry level part-time social media content manager.
The candidate must be self-motivated and entrepreneurial spirited who has a passion for social media engagement and building brand relationships. This position will require collaboration with the team to develop social media content strategies tailored to each of the clients. These strategies are focused, but will include flexibility that may change on a daily basis.
The candidate should have the ability to create unique and engaging content that fits within strategy on a daily basis. Automated methods of scheduling content distribution are available, but the candidate will be responsible if daily needs of the client require changes to that pre-crafted content.
- Create unique content for a variety of clients within different industries
- Manage and moderate client social media communities, establish positive interaction with our audience (customers, prospects, the media and philanthropic partners).
- Monitor and “listen” for diverse customer complaints and questions, and appropriately investigate, respond, resolve or escalate customer complaints as necessary.
- Create and Manage email marketing content creation and distribution
- Create monthly analytic reports using Hootsuite to track progress and growth for each client
- Flexible, hands-on attitude.
- Very high attention to detail, especially with regards to grammar, voice, and tone.
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills (e.g. listening, negotiating, facilitating, managing conflict.)
- Social media enthusiast and user of multiple social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Vine, Snapchat, etc.).
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Social Media
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now