SEO Marketing Specialist
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This contract position will be responsible for:
- driving digital sales for various brands and services; including driving online sales funnel strategy, building business cases, presenting recommendations, and facilitating implementation of recommendations.
- build partnerships and support sales performance objectives on a daily/weekly basis.
- working with our Client's digital agency to drive sales through our SEM and SEO strategies for the website.
A strong SEO strategy and implementation background is desired. The ideal candidate will be thorough with attention to detail, strategic, analytical, ambitious, self-motivated, creative, present well with strong business acumen, and have a solid understanding of the sales and retention process. The ideal candidate must also have an aptitude to function within tight deadlines while working both independently and as part of a team.
This position will report directly to the Manager - eCommerce. Analyze reports, submit recommendations based on data, and implement ongoing proactive changes based on these conclusions. Other responsibilities include working with team to provide analysis and recommendations for campaign optimization.
- Drive holistic digital marketing strategy across markets, including PPC, Mobile, SEO and Display
- Work with digital agency of record to help deliver on strategy
- Communicate new promotions to digital agency
- Facilitate multivariate testing strategy on website – Performance A/B testing
- Development of online sales funnel strategy and path optimizations
- Allocation and management of assigned budget – Spend distribution for various online marketing strategies
- Oversight and development of placement strategy working in conjunction with media buying agency
- Work with various internal departments and cross-functions to manage projects -- from legal, IT, business development and other areas of marketing.
- Use analysis to drive future promotions and improve campaigns.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 3-5+ years of experience in digital space
- Basic HTML understanding required
- Strong problem solving skills required
- Acquisition and retention skills preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills necessary
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of content management tools
- Knowledge of analytics tools
- Attention to detail and good follow through
- Ability to occasionally lift as appropriate to perform duties and responsibilities
- Ability to work some overtime as required for special projects
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Online Lead Gen
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now