Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
Who you are:
A User Experience Professional interested in helping solve the world’s toughest energy challenges and building software for engineers and geoscientists. You enjoy working in a company that values user experience and contributing to a corporate community of a couple dozen UX professionals who will challenge you and grow your skills set. You want to work on challenging engineering software with highly technical problems, and have strong skills in interaction design, data visualization.
What you will be doing:
- You’ll design complex, custom web applications for technical data applications to help scientists and engineers find and consume the information they need.
- You’ll look for ways to design more effective user processes, to dramatically improve task performance.
- You’ll work with other designers and sometimes alone to sketch designs, make paper and electronic prototypes to test concepts early and quickly.
- You’ll conduct usability tests in the field and at usability lab, sometimes on your own and sometimes with a User Researcher.
- Skills in web design and knowledge of CSS are a huge plus.
- You’ll make complex things simple, but only by deeply understanding the problem.
You should have worked with:
- Electronic and Paper Prototyping
- Interaction Design
- Visual Design
You should have:
- At least 5 years of design experience
- At least 2 years of design experience with web applications.
- Experience with Geospatial data or enterprise search.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now