Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A fantastic opportunity now exists for a Contract Graphic Designer to join the team of star performers, working closely with our Marketing team. The role will see you taking responsibility for the delivery of the group's consumer, commercial and Franchise Marketing campaign art at a local, state and national level.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Assist with the development, execution and management of national marketing campaign artwork and materials to support all areas of the business.
- Ensure all artwork is aligned with our image and brand guidelines.
This role will suit a versatile and energetic individual who has:
- A minimum of 2 years of design experience.
- Relevant franchise experience, either working in the marketing department of a franchise brand or for a franchise brand.
- Previous experience working with individuals on a national, regional and local area marketing scale.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed computer literacy skills including Adobe Creative Cloud and Google Suite.This role will suit an energetic and experienced graphic designer who can provide professional, timely and all-round support.
This is a vital role working in a dynamic environment within an award-winning organization of continued growth. Your strong organizational skills and the ability to keep on top of a busy workload will see you rewarded within a positive team committed to best practice.
- Graphic Design: 2 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now