Web Content Manager
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The contract Web Content Manager ensures web structure and presentation is consistent with the Company’s organizational branding and marketing objectives.
This position develops content and executes efforts to communicate the Company strategy with the aim of building consensus and promoting brand integrity. In addition, this position will work closely with the Director, Corporate Marketing and Communications on various projects related to the website and other digital initiatives.
- Executing the web content strategy across multiple marketing platforms; Collaborate with internal and external teams to continually evolve the Company’s web presence and maintain brand integrity
- Develops content, edits and provides regular updates to the Company website
- Test and evaluate content to identify and resolve broken links, typos or functionality errors
- Monitor, maintain, create and improve content on Company website with an eye for how content is formatted and delivered
- Support urgent and timely updates to company website on a daily basis as well as other web platforms
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and initiatives
- Assist with corporate marketing social strategy via social scheduling posts
- Social media responsibilities?
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and Experience requirements:
Requires a bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, public relations, marketing or 5 to 8 years of experience in a related area or possess an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience managing and maintaining a web content for a large website with multiple departments, sections and diverse content types
- Must possess professional writing experience in the area of web copywriting and demonstrate proficient proofreading and copy editing skills.
- Must be highly creative and develop quality material under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience using HTML required; SEO, google analytics, google webmaster tools, Linux, webservers, perl, iframe preferred?
- Experience using content management tools (CMS) and various social media platforms preferred
- A keen eye for compelling visual design with knowledge of current and emerging webs online trends
- Self-starter with project management skills including schedule development, tracking, and prioritization
- Ability to keep track of many small details without losing sight of the big picture
- Social media expert
- Marketing: 5 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Online Lead Gen
- Copy Writer
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now