Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a part-time position. The position is scheduled to go through November, with a possibility to extend.
The Marketing and Events Coordinator will assist in preparing/receiving trade show shipments and inventory (50%), tracking inventory managing databases, administrative tasks (25%), data entry (15%) and other other assignments and duties as needed (10%).
- Infuse the Patch Values into your work ethic, every day and every interaction
- Provide support to both the events and the marketing teams
- Assist with the day-to-day operations for trade shows and events, such as pre-show coordination, shipments and inventory, post-show data entry
- Compile data in Excel
- Assist with creative assets and print collateral
- Fulfill small direct mail campaigns
- Research opportunities for events and association membership
- Organize and maintain internal directory of events
- Organize and maintain events project management systems and compile event status report weekly
- Highly organized, flexible and detail-oriented
- Able to multitask in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Experienced in working both independently and as part of a team
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel with willingness to learn more
- Ready to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- A passion for both marketing and events
- Able to work 20 – 30 hours per week
- Knowledge of banking industry a plus but not required
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Direct Marketing
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now