Social Media Specialist
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Participate in online discussion with potential and existing customers
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks to meet
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Own and grow brand awareness including social media presence
- Degree in Marketing or Marketing Communications strongly preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a related marketing role
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Familiarity with industry standard analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Social Media
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now