Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is searching for a passionate sports minded individual to join the team and help make an immediate impact within growing company.
This part-time position will work closely with the Operations Manager and will be responsible for helping coordinate a variety of events for all league sports, tournaments and adventures. You will also help to find ways to help expand the sports leagues and adventures component of the company.
Specific tasks include but are not limited to:
- Assist on league opening nights. This includes uniform distribution, collecting team waivers, taking pictures of all teams, socializing with league members and helping promote the league and adventures.
- Help plan, coordinate, and execute any league events. These events may include middle of the season sport parties, adventure trips, community service events, etc.
- Constantly look for new sports and adventure trips to add to our events calendar.
- Help promote the company. Share business cards, website information, enhance newsletter, social media outlets and continue to find new innovative ways for the league to help raise its brand in the central Texas area.
- Maintain and build relationships with league members, sponsors and other partner organizations
- Ability to adhere to schedules
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead a team in adverse situations
- Great intra-personal skills
- Flexible schedule. A lot of events will be evening hours during the week and all day Saturday and Sunday. This position can expect to work 10-15 hours a week.
- Considerable knowledge of recreational sports including basketball, dodgeball, flag football, kickball, soccer, softball and volleyball.
- Previous experience planning and executing events on a larger scale.
- Outgoing personality that loves being around large groups of people. This job requires you to meet a lot of people and have a constant presence in league events.
- Superior customer service skills when dealing with our customers, sponsors and other partner organizations.
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects at the same time. Be able to manage your time wisely.
- Ability to think quick on your feet and problem solve in stressful situations.
- Be interested in the company.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Direct Marketing
- Public Relations
- Social Media
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now