Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The part-time Marketing Coordinator will perform a wide variety of tasks involving the growth and maintenance of both new and existing business in the office. They will be the primary point of contact for customers and assist with the daily operation of the office’s marketing efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary point of contact for customers – agents, adjusters, and property management groups.
- Assists with daily operation of the office’s marketing efforts.
- Responsible for locating new opportunities by visiting existing and new customers.
- Scheduling lunches/dinners (and other events) with potential and current clients.
- Generate sales and potential opportunities by representing the company at industry related conventions, trade shows, exhibit booths, golf outings and other marketing events.
- Must be responsive to the customer’s needs and follow through on all aspects of request, both written and verbal.
- Make sales presentations to various groups when needed.
- Establish appointments, register the company for events, send out and/or drop off promotional materials.
- Manage marketing calendar of events scheduled for the office.
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends when requested to attend conventions, trade shows and other marketing related events.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a marketing coordinator in the restoration industry.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with the public.
- Must demonstrate effective oral communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Direct Marketing
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now