Sr eLearning Designer
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The contract Sr eLearning Designer is responsible for taking the lead in supporting digital learning needs for HR projects.
This individual will be able to determine the best instructional strategies for training design, development, and delivery of digital learning solutions and carry out those strategies. This person will take the lead in the analysis, design and content development of training solutions.
- Lead the development of eLearning courses, videos, webinars supporting materials and performance support tools, et al. in partnership with the HR Instructional Design Team
- Act as a learning solutions technical SME for designated projects and recommend solutions for assigned projects
- Design and develop custom graphic assets to be used in multimedia-enabled courses within supported technology
- Lead troubleshooting efforts to investigate and resolve course issues within the learning management system
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in Captivate, Storyline, and other authoring and publishing tools
- Recommend best practices, trends, etc. in the discipline of elearning development practices
- Lead the effort to develop cost-effective, time-efficient, media-appropriate learning materials for employees
- Lead the effort to promote and materialize training tools and resources that aim to provide a learning environment that closely imitates actual on-the-job conditions to optimize learning retention.
- Lead the testing of solutions prior to full-scale implementation with Business Partners and Internal Employees Be viewed as a subject matter expert by the organization in the development of learning solution
OTHER IMPORTANT DUTIES
- Leads the planning process in collaboration with content managers/directors to translate learning requirements into effective visual media; to include script development, storyboard creation and video planning
- Working knowledge of the financial industry and/or be able to understand core business functions, preferred
- Working knowledge of project management processes
- Advanced knowledge in instructional systems design and development for eLearning and digital solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- This individual should be highly experienced in developing technology-based training courseware
- High proficiency in Instructional Design theories is required
- Experience with on-demand, just-in-time delivery is required
- Experience with agile/iterative development methodologies like SAM
- An ability to design for minimum cognitive load and maximum retention
- Proficiency in learning development software such as Captivate, Storyline2 and/or Storyline 360
- 5-10 years’ experience developing online and digital learning
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Communications, or Graphic Design preferred
- Must provide work samples demonstrating ability
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now