Social Media Manager
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This position is contract.
The Social Media Manager will be expected to:
- Manage existing social media channels on selected verticals, as well as associated partner brands and properties
- Publish content on partner pages on a daily basis to increase the traffic base related to those verticals
- Source new opportunities for growth and reach of our social mediums
- Monitor the social media landscape for relevant new channels, or successes within the industry, and look for ways to adapt strategy accordingly
The Social Media Manager must have:
- A college degree
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in social media management roles in a corporate or startup setting
- A track record of successfully executing social media initiatives that drive sharing and engagement of published content
- Experience managing content across social channels, and with third-party tools like Buffer, Hootsuite, or Sendible
- Inside-out knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Snapchat and ability to apply each to extend the presence of selected properties
- Ability to create and position content in a unique, funny, and engaging way to drive high user engagement and affinity for the properties
- Strong writing and communication skills
- A thick skin with willingness to absorb and act on input from all levels to improve output and get better results
- Some personality
- Experience with tools like WordPress, CoSchedule, Sendible, Newswhip Spike, WayIn, Canva
- Personal experience with / interest in hunting, fishing, outdoors, country music, country lifestyle and/or cooking
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Online Lead Gen
- Social Media
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now