Digital Marketing Manager
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a high-growth full-time contractor position that offers a lot of opportunity for a resourceful, motivated individual.
The Digital Product Analyst will provide support to the product management team by being responsible for analyzing digital data sources, becoming intimately familiar with performance metrics across suite of digital products, drawing statistically-significant insights and partnering with product management team members to develop strategic plans to address identified issues and seeing those plans through implementation.
Should be able to analyze, structure, and interpret large amounts of data from multiple platforms and data sources and provide guidance on how best to use available data to optimize content, increase conversion and optimize the user experience by increasing traffic and engagement on digital platforms.
- Measure site usability/effectiveness of various campaigns and present actionable insights and recommendations based on data results and best practices
- Develop method(s) to record & track incoming product support issues, product suggestions, current UI trends, and competitive analysis.
- Communicate specific suggestions to the Product Management team regarding improvements to digital products.
- Establish and implement measurable test plans for all new products and feature implementations
- Collect customer feedback on current product features
- Gather ideas and feedback for building new product features and functionality
- Responsible for reporting and analytics, data analysis and performance reports
- Work with product management and UX teams to supplement quantitative analysis with qualitative methodologies including surveys, user testing, and focus groups
- Partner with multiple vendors to implement requirements and strategies
- Contribute to building an analytics strategy for digital properties
- Coordinate the execution of A/B tests and analyze test results for presentation to stakeholders
- Work directly with developers and designers to implement recommendations
- Ensure we adhere to all data privacy policies and develop new processes as necessary to react to changes
- Professional experience in Marketing research, user experience, and analytics
- Passionate about mobile and emerging technologies
- Exposure to an Agile software development environment
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience in data analysis and analytics platforms (i.e. Google Analytics and Tag Manager, Hotjar)
- Experience with site optimization tools
- Understands (and must have hands on experience in) how to analyze, structure and interpret large volumes of raw data into effective visual stories
- Understanding and experience in working with agile development methodologies
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and work effectively under pressure producing accurate and consistent results
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to interact and interface with people of all levels and backgrounds
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills Ability to develop working relationships with peers and project members
- Certification in Google Analytics Platform a plus
- BA in Marketing or related field
- Digital Marketing: 3 years
- Google Analytics: 1 year
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Email Marketing
- Product Marketing
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now