Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The Events Coordinator is a part time position that will coordinate and oversee the scheduling of events at all of the campuses working closely with Building Services, Information Systems and Tech Services as well as the other ministry areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Essential duties include the items listed below, plus other duties as required or assigned. Duties may be changed without notice.
- Manage events database and provide training and ongoing support to staff.
- Maintain policies and procedures for event scheduling.
- Oversee all scheduled events for the campuses - ensure reservations and details entered are accurate and complete, and confirm there are no potential conflicts or adverse implications.
- Work with DLT on calendaring to gain an understanding of priority events throughout the year.
- Coordinate with Executive Director, Finance and Administration to ensure rental charges are properly managed.
- Serve as point person to partner and coordinate shared events and facilities as needed including parking, building amenities, and city compliances.
- Assist with planning and execution of logistics for campus events as needed.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 1-3 years working in Events Planning preferred.
- Experience working in a large multi-site church preferred
- Hospitality background or experience preferred
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Language/Communication Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business materials; to write instructions, reports and correspondence; to effectively present information and instructions verbally and respond to questions from individuals and groups either with or without technical knowledge (for the purpose of the equipment their event may need), and to understand their needs.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to apply advanced concepts and operations as demanded by each situation and equipment configuration.
- Computer Skills: Ability to use MS Office suite, including Outlook, Arena, EventU, PowerPoint, Social Media
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to deal with outside groups, staff, volunteers, co-workers and contractors. Strong customer service and organizational abilities required, as well as a high degree of initiative.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now