Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is looking for a passionate contract Marketing Consultant who’ll provide strategic and practical advice to boost company’s marketing efforts. You’ll organize activities and marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and knowledgeable in everyday marketing activities. The goal is to ensure that marketing operations will engage customers and outperform competition.
- Study company profile and operations to understand its marketing needs
- Conduct marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget
- Prepare detailed proposals and marketing plans
- Advise on branding, positioning, communications and other marketing issues
- Give direction to marketing efforts with the most effective methods and tools
- Liaise with marketing department and external vendors
- Monitor marketing projects and analyze results
- Write reports with suggestions for improvements and new ideas
- Proven experience as marketing consultant or similar role
- Knowledge of data analysis and market research
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
- Proficient in MS Office/Working knowledge of IT and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Apt in writing proposals and reports
- Communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational abilities
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Marketing: 1 year
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Direct Marketing
- Market Research
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now