Social Media Specialist
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
A company is looking for an enthusiastic, creative team player to join Social Media Team. Reporting to the Social Media Manager, this person will help create engaging content and experiences for our social media audience and followers across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other platforms.
This person will assist in the development and execution of the digital strategy. Coordinate with marketing and PR teams to ensure brand consistency and contribute to content creation. Build relationships with present and potential patient families, brand ambassadors and influencers. Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- Create, schedule, optimize and publish high-quality and engaging original social media content daily posting across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Create and manage social media campaigns across different platforms
- Maintain proficiency and knowledge in latest social media technologies and best practices (i.e. new tools, algorithm changes, platform enhancements)
- Help create and curate content that aligns with organizational pillars and brand voice
- Distribute network’s digital content across social media platforms in a compelling, consistent manner to promote and deliver traffic and viewership to the website, Blog, media stories, videos and other social channels
- Track and monitor the effectiveness and success of online initiatives using relevant monitoring tools; generate analytics reports and effectively tweak social strategy and content based on analytics
- Develop and expand bloggers and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Assist in creation and management of Facebook and Instagram paid advertising campaigns and track performance
- Support efforts in growing positive online reviews and brand online reputation
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company
- Compile reports for management showing results (including: page views, impressions, # of posts/department, etc.)
- Assist in creation of graphics, animations, videos and other visual content with the help of Social Media Manager
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing social media
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, PR or Communications preferred
- Proficiency in the use of Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat
- Experience with paid advertising on Facebook and Instagram
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills
- Proficiency in metrics-based decision making with an emphasis on reading and interpreting data
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to work adjustable schedule, including nights and weekends, to attend events as needed
- Self-starter and able to work both independently and across internal departments and external groups
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Ability to communicate sensitively and effectively with patient families
- Experience managing social media accounts for large audiences
- Healthcare experience
- Adobe Photoshop and After Effects experience
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Online Lead Gen
- Social Media
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now