Marketing Events Assistant
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The part-time Marketing Events Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Marketing team and Event Coordinators with event shipping logistics, communication with vendors, collateral inventory, and data entry as needed.
The Assistant's job will encompass the implementation of marketing strategies as they pertain to the specific events or webinars. As an assistant, the role is specifically to support, facilitate, and execute the event logistics.
The Marketing Events Assistant will be responsible for overall implementation of marketing logistics including, but not limited to, support for existing events on the tradeshow calendar, collateral order placement and organization, data entry around marketing efforts, and communication with vendors.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Management and tracking of marketing collateral inventory
- Overseeing all event shipping needs
- Marketing-related data entry
- Monthly budgeting/invoice cross-check and review
- Webinar chat support and general program reconciliation
- Assisting with tradeshow logistics, calendar maintenance, and communication with the sales department
Skills and experience:
- An ideal Marketing Events Assistant will have event coordination experience as well as a successful track record of working in a team environment.
- At least one year of event planning or office management experience required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities effectively
- Effective and professional oral and written communication, as well as confident interpersonal interaction and presentation skills
- Must be extremely organized
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Possess proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to maintain composure and performance in a high-stress, fast-paced environment
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Direct Marketing
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now