Website UI/UX Designer
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
The ideal candidate must be able to understand the website design requirements in detail and be able to design in the most creative way possible (high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces).
The candidate must be a proven UI/UX designer with a strong portfolio and a clear sense of purpose as to why they want to join our global team. UI/UX portfolio must show that the candidate can produce scenarios, process flows, information architecture diagrams, wireframes, visual design redlines and other artifacts required to develop and evolve user experience designs.
- Create a robust, attractive, scalable design for the new website
- Create user experience deliverables including: wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, user flows, user scenarios, data diagrams, and clickable prototypes.
- Ensuring that your creative ideas translate to the functional specifications and continue through the entire development process.
- Framing insights around people and behavior through verbal and visual storytelling.
- All designs should be both created with excellence for both website and mobile-website.
- Building Execute visually compelling frameworks that convey complex conceptual relationships and/or actions in simple terms
- The majority of UI should be editable by non-technical people thru a Content Management System (CMS)
- Be obsessed with mastering your craft, nailing the details, and driving impact (Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- At least 5-7+ years of experience designing in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience with fundamental user-centered, usability, and interaction design principles
- Proven experience designing, architecting, and optimizing websites and/or applications, with a strong preference for consumer-facing transaction focused interfaces
- Experience creating and working with responsive designs that function on both mobile and standard displays
- A portfolio featuring examples of visual and interaction design work with a focus on process
- Knowledge and competency relating to consumer research using NPD, attitudinaland persona studies, and marketing mix analytics.
- Experience with competitive analysis, surveys, and market research a plus
- Familiarity with InVision or similar templating product
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Understanding of Human Centered Design or User Centric Design principles and methods
- Experience working on Agile methodology and projects (Agile/Scrum development process)
- Decision Quality: Makes good decisions based on a mix of experience, analysis, research, and judgment and pushes oneself and others for results; can be counted on to meet goals
- Action Oriented: Takes direction and implements task from management with ease and immediacy.
- Professionalism: is respectful, trusting, has a positive attitude, and excellent execution.
- Listening: attentive, active listener has patience and asks for clarity if needed.
- Process Management: follows UG manuals, figures out process with minimal direction.
- Time Management: uses time effectively and efficiently.
- Drives for Results: pushes oneself and team for results; meets goals.
- Understanding others: understands various points of view; embraces diversity.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now