Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This part-time position is responsible for a variety of critical functions including marketing campaign management, social media and blog development and management, CRM management, managing portions of dealer recruiting program, lead management and other duties as assigned.
Write and manage blog posts
- Create content topics and calendar (for blogs and social media)
- Create blogs/manage oversite of blog writing
- Create title images to go with blogs
- Share blog posts on all social media
- Create/send email to newsletter subscribers about new blog post
CRM and marketing campaign management
- Manage Dealer and retail customer data bases
- Create and manage campaign workflows and assets
- Co-Create and manage marketing campaigns
- New Dealer recruiting initiatives
- Home water guide sign up campaign
- Hard water guide sign up campaign
- Free water test sign up campaign
- Blog subscription email campaign
- Dealer newsletter campaign
Assist and Manage Portions of New Dealer Recruiting Program
- Develop and manage campaign workflows in Infusionsoft
- Assist in identifying and developing methods for recruiting potential dealers
- Participate in onboarding process with new dealers
Create assets for and manage social sharing for social platforms
Other duties as assigned, including but not limited to:
- Help with tweaks/messaging for website
- Create/manage Sumo popups
- Find & purchase stock photos when needed
- Occasionally help with google listing
- Work to ensure Gravity forms (form builder) are functioning correctly and connecting to Infusionsoft (non-IT functions)
REQUIRED/DESIRED EDUCTION & SKILLS:
- Education/experience – Associate/Bachelor degree in marketing preferred with experience in performing types of duties listed above
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral – expectation to consistently write consumer facing content and dealer communications
- Excellent skills with MS Office Suite - Outlook, Word, Excel, Access
- Creativity in written and illustrative content
- Very comfortable with CRM/database frontend management (non-IT functions)
- Very comfortable with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and other desktop and web based design apps
- Very comfortable with Sumo apps
Hard worker, positive attitude, creative, ability and willingness to collaborate, flexibility, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to multi-task.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Direct Marketing
- Online Lead Gen
- Social Media
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now