Social Media Coordinator
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a part-time position.
A company is looking for an experienced person who has knowledge of marketing and media strategies for social media platforms like facebook, Instagram, twitter, and more. This person must be able to multi-task, be extremely organized, and most important aware of current social media trends.
They need to be strong communicators, excellent written and verbal skills are essential. Experience with graphic design and video is a plus. The role will include managing approximately 15-20 accounts and their social media platforms including weekly social media plans, posts, and ad placement.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Write and design content for all social media channels.
- Develop and execute the strategic content schedule for social media.
- Serve as subject matter expert on emerging social media platforms, and make recommendations on how the Organization can best utilize the technology.
- Responsible for reporting analytics for all social media channels.
- Create and implement advertising campaigns on social media channels and manage an advertising budget with guidance.
- Responsible for monitoring and engaging in online conversations with constituents, including responding to questions and comments; coverage on nights, weekends, and holidays will be expected.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications, or related field and one year of related social media and graphic design experience, or associate’s degree and three years of related social media and graphic design experience.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of multiple social media platforms, metrics, and tracking.
- Skilled in graphic design.
- Knowledge of image supply sources, copyright, and registered image uses.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, manage, prioritize, and set goals and meet established deadlines.
- 2+ years experience with managing social media platforms for a variety of clients.
- Professional written and verbal communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively perform and manage a variety of tasks simultaneously.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Social Media
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now