Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is looking for a part-time Content Specialist to work remotely within the Makeup and Beauty Industry.
Applicants must be prepared for a fast-paced, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, lifestyle. You will be given the opportunity to work with a diverse group people and a variety of clients in an ever-changing industry.
- Enforce the online community's safety and usage policies across multiple content areas.
- Monitor & engage with the activities & responses to posts on client's social media profiles to ensure that guidelines & rules are adhered to.
- Develop & post interactive content that encourages participation & the development of member-generated content to ensure that the community is achieving its objectives.
- Identify behavioral & technical issues, patterns, & trends in the community.
- Proactively escalate issues, observations, opportunities, & insights through the relevant channels.
- And other tasks that will come up in a young, fun, entrepreneurial company.
- Must be willing to work 12am-8am CST.
- Must be a Beauty/Makeup Enthusiast!
- Must have a passionate interest in the content being moderated and reply in perfect written English
- Must have a Twitter, Facebook, YouTube account and be a regular user of these and have above average skills using these and other social media sites.
- High school or equivalent
- moderating: 1 year
- Social Media Management: 1 year
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year
- makeup/ beauty: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Social Media
- Copy Writer
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now