Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a temporary position available starting immediately through the end of February 2018, potentially longer. Qualified applicants looking for part-time work will be considered.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in the collaborative, creative process
- Communicate with firm principals about designs on a daily basis
- Manage multiple design projects at one time, taking initiative to start and complete tasks, including some copywriting
- Get designs press ready
- Ensure that design files and art files are current and properly filed when project is complete
- Must be able to work in a small work group environment
- Ability to respond to communications outside of traditional work hours
You’re a Great Fit if You:
- Manage your work load independently
- Consistently meet deadlines and can oversee a dynamic project schedule
- Excel in a fast-paced environment
- Take immense pride in your work and are passionate about improving your craft & skills
- Practice open, honest, and supportive communication
- Work well in a highly collaborative environment
- Communicate with co-workers with enthusiasm and patience
- Problem solve in a creative and pro-active manner
- Have a good understanding of your own self in regards to effort and time needed to complete tasks
- Highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator and photoshop
- Excellent command of graphic design principles and practices
- 1-2 years of graphic design working experience
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now