Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a part-time position.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate and oversee Opera Sales to all include definite, tentative and prospective group.
- Generate group sales contracts, proposals and deposit/payment invoicing
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Ensure prompt and courteous service is extended to both internal and external customers
- Escort general inquiries during Hotel Visit
- Prioritize all telephone calls and in-person visitors, scheduling appointments as required
- Maintain a positive relationship with all guests, vendors, Colleagues and global sales network
- Ensure all sales promotional literature is current and updated Update convention bureau lists
- Provide all administration duties for the Sales office
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 years sales or marketing experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Window applications and/or relevant computer applications required, Knowledge of Opera PMS
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all time
- marketing: 3 years
- Sales: 3 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Direct Marketing
- Market Research
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now