Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a part-time position.
This candidate must be a self-motivated, self-starter who is motivated by success, not in punching a clock. You must be a high energy, results oriented multi tasker. Excellent persuasive outgoing phone and interpersonal skills will be a key component to this person’s success as well. Experience in working in the health care industry a definite plus.
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies for increasing active customer list as well as developing interest and sales in low business existing accounts. This will include but not be limited to creation of social media platforms, B2B prospect lists, print and online marketing campaigns, etc.
- Co-ordinate promotion and execution of various online, weekday and weekend seminars and professional events
- Ability to successfully engage and recruit various health care practitioners and their staffs to participate in various online, weekday and weekend seminars and professional events.
- Appointment setting and management for our infield clinical consultants
- Analyze competitor marketing and sales efforts.
- Degree in business, communications, entrepeneurship, public relations, etc. (other majors to be considered with applicable experience)
- Ability to work and think independently and unsupervised
- Proficient with development of various aspects of Facebook and other B2B social media platforms as well as falcon.ico or hootsuite
- Proficient with Adobe creative suite and creation of online and hardcopy flyers and advertising
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including: Outlook, Excel, Word
- Proficient with G-Suite including: Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Calendar
- Proficient with Dropbox and LinkedIn.
- High level of professionalism and attention to detail.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Direct Marketing
- Brand Management
- Market Research
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now