Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
The Event Coordinator job duties include:
- Manage and coordinate company events, including customer demos, tasting events, and onsite marketing events at the Center. This includes assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Ensure products stocked on customer shelves at retail locations. This includes product stock inventorying, delivery, and restocking.
- Manage and run Farmer’s Market activations
- Implements event marketing campaigns working in coordination with the Marketing Department on preparing marketing advertising strategies, plans, and objectives as well as marketing communications campaigns around events.
- Work directly with Marketing Department to develop and source event promotional materials. This includes coordinating requirements with graphic designers; inventorying stock; placing and receiving orders; verifying receipt.
- Oversee and assist the executive chocolatier with kitchen management and order fulfillment, including ordering process and customer deliveries.
- Oversee retail hours at the facility. Assists customers will product selection and order fulfillment.
The ideal candidate possesses the following characteristics:
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, in person and on the phone
- Friendly, warm and upbeat. Candidate needs to have a clean-cut, professional appearance and a sense of what's appropriate and acceptable in a business environment
- High-level of graphic sensitivity and judgment; ability to live and promote the brand
- Energetic and enthusiastic; highly committed and loyal; can-do attitude
- Good character, punctual, reliable and flexible
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Strong people skills and a willingness to learn in a fast paced, growing organization. Willingness to take on multiple levels of responsibility
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization, including owner and management
- Well organized; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, often under tight deadlines
- Must have reliable transportation to get to and from various events, meetings, presentations, and deliveries
- Experience in retail and customer service highly preferred
- Good internet skills and ability to conduct research projects.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Flexibility in duties with the demands of various seasons and holidays.
- Foodie at heart and passionate about artisan products is a definite plus.
The following skills are a plus:
- Outstanding creative writing and editing skills
- Capable of organizing information and materials for clear and concise presentation and communication.
- Excellent writing and proofreading.
- Knowledge in marketing or campaigns.
- Experience in retail and customer service highly preferred.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now