Event Director Assistant
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is looking for an assistant to join the team! This person will assist with daily operations in a part time role and lead social media/blog.
The position must be available for 10-15 hours per week Monday-Thursday and must be available one or two Saturday mornings per month for tours and an occasional weekday evening for tours from (5-7pm).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Random errands to places such as Home Depot, Office Depot, Target, etc.
- Managing all office supplies; keeping items stocked and storage closet organized
- Manage keeping caterers insurance forms up to date
- Collect + organize photos from past events/photographers
- Instagram posts (2-3 per week)
- Facebook posts (2-3 per week)
- Connecting with our brides on Pinterest
- Blog Posts – one per week (past weddings/events, event/wedding ideas and trends)
- Gives potential clients tours of the property and answers questions on the venue
- Gathers Scheduling Forms from clients at least one week prior to event
- May occasionally act as MOD during some weekday events
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Social Media
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now