Social Media Marketing Assistant
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a support focused part-time role and you will be encouraged to jump in and improvise when possible.
- Focused on keeping brokers attention on prospects, contracts, appointments
- Service Oriented, Sincere about serving others as the key contact person for clients providing a concierge-level of service
- Manage and maintain broker’s calendar, voice and video conference calls
- Provide Support in all communication formats with clients, customers, buyers, sellers & vendors
- Schedule listing appointments, client home tours
- Lead Appointment Prep/deliver pre-list/listing packages
- Listing Data Management- Create, service listing accuracy in MLS, compose property descriptions as requested
- Draft content for marketing print, and brochures to increase exposure
- Database Management, CRM - Automated Email Blasts, Text, Online Campaigns
- Just Listed and Coming Soon Activities, Events– Ensure Listing Process runs smoothly
- Schedule photographer, stager, vendors, coordinate lockbox activity
- Contract to close - Manage all aspects of real estate transactions
- Under Contract- Maintain related transaction files, communications, coordinate vendors, provide access during inspections.
- Market Research - create and manage leads, sales pipelines, contracts, and proposals
- Coordinate social media outlets and blogs
- After The Sale - Create and implement client follow-up, feedback and online reviews
- Liaise with title, escrow, lenders, and other service providers for a smooth transaction
- Have 3+ years general administration and/or executive assistant experience or real estate office experience
- General understanding and knowledge of the real estate sales cycle and managing transactions
- Motivated and meticulous, self-starter with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects and prioritize concurrently
- Approach your job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity
- Proficient computer skills: Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook and the ability to pick up new programs quickly)
- Excellent organizational, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Personality: Upbeat, positive, resourceful, responsible, dependable, trustworthy
- Exceptional customer service skills with humility
- Responsive, solution-oriented and service-focused
- Self-directed, diplomatic with a clear, courteous, professional demeanor
- Attention to detail
- Flexible, problem solving approach
- Ability to operate under ambiguous guidelines in a changing environment
- Must have valid driver’s license, vehicle for work use and current car insurance
- Polished, professional and presentable
- Stable, solid work history with any type customer service experience
Key Software Proficiency
- MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Excel Proficiency a Plus!
- DropBox, Google Drive, Google Docs
- Email marketing software such as Constant Contact, MailChimp or Send Pulse
- MLS (Multiple Listing Service) - free training
- CRM (Customer Relation Management) programs a PLUS!
- Docusign Transaction Management free training
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Social Media
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now