Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is actively seeking a part-time Market Manager.
The Market Manager will manage the execution of weekly on premise sampling events in key accounts. A successful candidate has an:
- Ability to combine experience and insight to determine how to best meet program needs.
- Ability to identify problems and provide solutions for the same.
- Ability to set and communicate clear, aligned goals and monitor team progress.
- Must be highly motivated and results oriented.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related industry.
- 3-5 years’ experience managing Brand Ambassador teams.
- Proven success in the execution and evaluation of sampling programs.
- Experience with recruiting, interviewing and training Brand Ambassadors.
- Experience in creating weekly schedules with specific parameters for execution.
- Experience with approving team events, recaps and payroll systems.
- Experience in the alcohol or beverage industry strongly preferred.
- Manage all aspects of Brand Ambassador team including: recruitment, training, scheduling, weekly event execution and reporting.
- Provide direction to Brand Ambassadors, constantly evaluating performance.
- Responsible for creating Brand Ambassador schedule adhering to program goals.
- Maintains a working partnership with local Wholesaler and key accounts.
- Perform pre-calls and checklists in preparation for sampling events.
- Ensure Brand Ambassadors are properly equipped with merchandise and materials needed to execute sampling events.
- Monitor event execution while ensuring all key brand KPI’s are achieved.
- Submit program deliverables accurately and on time each week.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Direct Marketing
- Market Research
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now