Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is currently looking for a temporary Event Accounting Specialist.
- Timely recording and reconciliation of credit card charges made by the company, and the associated expense account to be charged. Timely gathering of any and all missing receipts for credit card statements.
- Timely recording and reconciliation of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Maintains and updates filing system for accounts payable, accounts receivable, and Conference.
- Provide reimbursement to and reconciliations of events completed by Managing Directors on a bi-weekly basis.
- Timely collection and application of checks and credit cards received by members and Managing Directors.
- Provide accounting in QuickBooks and proper charging of expenses and payments via credit card and checks received and deposited by the Company.
- Provide timely response via phone and email to questions and inquires received from Managing Directors, staff, and company constituents.
- Weekly upload of revenues into the Company’s accounting system.
- Monthly tracking of all open/unpaid Foundation donations by Chapter, this includes contacting Manager Directors to ensure payment is received in a timely manner.
- Minimum three years customer service/administrative experience in a customer focused environment
- 3 years at least of proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong phone skills and problem resolution skills
- Experience working within a virtual team environment and with contractors
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Direct Marketing
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now