Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a part-time position.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
- Marketing opportunity for revenue
- Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
- Stress Tolerance - Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Social Orientation - Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
- Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, easygoing, but very disciplined.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Journalism
- Minimum (0) zero to (5) five years of relevant experience in marketing management with proven success, however we offer paid training
- Must have wide range of experience and understanding of the marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution.
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Experience working with agency/client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Direct Marketing
- Office Management
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now