Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This position is currently part-time, up to 25 hours per week, with flexible weekday hours.
What You'll Do
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for assisting the Marketing Department with graphic design, campaign development, project management, and sales support.
To start out, you’ll be producing print and digital marketing pieces for the sales team, assisting with social media marketing, and providing administrative and customer support for Promotional Products sales efforts. You’ll also assist our Custom Printing sales efforts with design and occasional customer support.
A creative, experienced candidate will help to maintain a marketing schedule, brainstorm ideas for campaigns and promotions, and help move marketing and sales efforts forward.
- Produce print & digital marketing pieces for the sales team.
- Produce print advertising.
- Assist with social media and web marketing (graphics, photos, etc.).
- Assist with developing/designing marketing campaigns as needed.
- Pack & ship stock promo orders; Check in bulk promo orders and prep for delivery.
- Place and bill promo product re-orders.
- Support promotional online and offline sales and marketing efforts.
- Provide promo and custom printing art support.
- Provide occasional Customer Support.
- Retail marketing support (social, ads, signage, etc).
- Additional projects and duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a related position.
- Strong graphic design skills - work examples preferred.
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, InDesign).
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and adapt to shifting priorities.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Direct Marketing
- Brand Management
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now