PR and Social Media Specialist
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is looking for a talented part-time PR and Social Media Specialist to support PR initiatives and drive engagement and following across social media channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Help develop and execute campaigns to engage existing users and acquire prospective customers using paid and non-paid tactics, including (but not limited to):
- Strong knowledge of social media and techniques to build social media following. Familiarity with SEO is helpful.
- Responsible for leads
- Email & newsletter
- Social media networking
- Influencer network
- Search online
- Online compaigne
- Create and execute compelling content that drives media and customer attention
- Lead marketing efforts to encourage product education, engagement, and usage
- Expand marketing channels in a creative and data-driven way
- Set growth and performance benchmarks
- Develops successful backlink strategy
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 2-5 years marketing experience at a fast growing ecommerce brand
- Experience in program/product launch and demand generation
- Fluency in in social advertising, search, ecommerce,
- Google Analytics, email marketing-Expertise in demographics / cohort analysis
- Creative writing and copywriting experience
- Ability to be a high level thinker in one moment and jump into the weeds the next
- Organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year
- marketing: 2 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Public Relations
- Social Media
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now