Digital Content Marketer
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The contract position is part-time with potential for full-time and work can be performed remotely or at the Dallas headquarters.
An ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, with an exceptional writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers.
- Design content marketing strategies to generate leads and demonstrate thought leadership
- Develop editorial calendar undertake content marketing projects to achieve short-term and long-term goals
- Compose content in long and short form including case studies, white papers, media articles, blog posts
- Collaborate with the team, customers and partners to research content topics
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis that is published through website, industry media and social media channels
- Optimize content for SEO and analyze web traffic metrics
- Proven work experience in Content Marketing
- Exceptional writing skills and editorial mindset
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Experience in healthcare and technology industries preferred
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Online Lead Gen
- Copy Writer
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now