Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The Local Marketing Associate will support the local marketing team in the promotion and execution of events, workshops, and other creative, local campaigns that will drive foot traffic to campus and grow company’s presence in Austin. This is a role for a motivated team player who wants to be part of fast-paced, growing educational community.
Responsibilities Include (but Not Limited To) The Following
- Support event and workshop operations by handling administrative duties such as instructor onboarding, contract and payment requests, event planning and execution
- Collect and report on feedback from events and workshops to local marketing team and other stakeholders
- Serve as the main point of contact and representative at 2-3 evening events a week ensuring a quality experience for partners, speakers and attendees
- Act as a brand ambassador; Understands products and is able to answer general questions about them
- Produce marketing assets and write event copy as needed
- Send pre and post program email communications to attendees, partners and speakers
- Work closely with the operations team on local social media promotions
Skills & Qualifications
- You are detail-oriented with strong organization skills
- You are able to anticipate customer needs and act accordingly
- You maintain a positive and professional demeanor
- You can navigate an ever-changing, fast paced startup environment and demonstrable ability to come up with solutions
- You are able to multi-task and enjoy wearing many hats
- You learn new processes quickly and accurately
- You are proactive and comfortable working with mínimal supervision
- You are comfortable speaking at the front of a room
- Prior customer service experience and/or strong networking abilities strongly preferred
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Direct Marketing
- Brand Management
- Market Research
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now