Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
As part of a collaborative team, the part-time Marketing Coordinator is responsible for providing marketing administrative support for Austin-area communities in addition to coordinating marketing activities.
1. Run and distribute critical reports for Falcon Pointe, Teravista, Rancho Sienna and Sweetwater:
- Provide MarketSync reports as requested to support marketing decisions
- Gather registrations and sales information from builder sales agents and input into MarketSync
- Generate weekly sales and traffic reports and contribute to other reports and presentations as requested
2. Update community information, including:
- Necessary changes to existing signage--price points, phone numbers, etc.
- Photography of community and real estate events, inventory homes, etc. for website and social media
- Orientations for new sales agents
- Updates to the Real Estate Agent database to ensure it is accurate
- Necessary changes to community websites to ensure accuracy, including uploading those changes through Umbraco
3. Manage the administrative functions associated with the marketing budgets for each community.
4. Support homeshopper, builder and real estate professional outreach by providing/distributing approved materials and displays, and by participating in community events and activities.
5. Participate in and support activities and events
- Willingness and ability to work weekend hours
- Minimum 1 year of marketing (real estate industry preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to use standard software applications (e.g. Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, on-line database applications, internet)
- Ability to drive
- Ability to use a camera and some photography experience
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Public Relations, Sales, and/or Hospitality experience, a plus
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Direct Marketing
- Brand Management
- Market Research
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now