Product Marketing Associate
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a contract position.
Your Primary Objective
Near-term, you’ll start by engaging our audience. They haven't heard from us in a while.
In parallel, you’ll help market the next generation of the comapny. You’ll impact positioning and voice, and help to steer a revamped marketing site and the product itself.
Your Typical Week:
- Work closely with leadership to review day-to-day initiatives and measurable results
- Write 1-2 relevant blog posts and market them to the most receptive channels
- Interview most loyal and successful customers to turn their advice/stories into content for marketing site, social networks and blog posts
- Work on longer-term case studies or white papers
- Remarket existing content and guide the team in creating new stories
- Spend time on social media building community and managing our social accounts during specific chats or hours
- Keep weekly marketing metrics up-to-date
- Increase Awareness and Drive Traffic - Use social media to engage our audience and expand it. This may be responding to a customer on Twitter, testing out targeted ads on LinkedIn, etc. You’ll also write for blog and marketing content previously written by the team.
- Evolve Marketing Site
- Research and Growth - Research new industries that would benefit from our product and determine how to best engage them.
- At least 2 years of successful marketing and communications experience at a software/development agency or SaaS start-up with metrics to prove it
- Firm understanding of product and software marketing
- Excellent writer and conversationalist
- Experience in both strategy and execution
- Digital Marketing: 2 years
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is a remote position
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Product Marketing
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now