Social Media Manager
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The part-time Social Media Manager will be responsible for the creation of digital and social marketing materials and campaigns that increase awareness, stature of the company and its brand objectives.
This part-time employee will work under the Marketing and Sales line of business and will be expected to work efficiently in the office and with our field sales team.
This position is best suited for marketing, PR, or communications students with an electronic media, and extensive videography and video editing background who are looking for hands-on experience with a fast-paced team.
- Responsible for the creation of media as well as the curation of the company’s social media brand.
- Creates and maintains an effective marketing campaign across all interactive media including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and blogs.
- Creates bi-weekly video features corresponding with the company’s marketing efforts.
- Writes and publishes bi-weekly blog posts (which will be reviewed by the Director of Sales and Marketing) for the company website and social media platforms.
- Tracks, analyzes, and reports the results of marketing campaigns using Google Analytics and other tools.
- Enhances the company's brand and reputation in the public's eye.
- Responsible for the identification of brand-building areas of opportunity.
- Leverages customer insight data to refine brand management.
- Ensures brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company’s brand positioning.
- Provides design ideas for collateral, web and other visual communications media for the company.
- Assists in the development and refinement of uniform graphic standards and visual brand strategies.
- Represents the company at trade marketing events to promote services.
- Develops and maintain knowledge of the industry.
A company is seeking a candidate working towards a degree in marketing, PR, or communications. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with video editing software (e.g. Adobe Premiere and Adobe Photoshop), and have a working knowledge of social media platforms from a B2B and B2C marketing standpoint.
The Ideal Candidate Will Also Possess
- Demonstrated ability to create materials that communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Some experience with UAV drones.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Social Media
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now