Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a part-time position.
The Marketing Manager Will Operate In Four Primary Realms
Publicity and Public Relations - Develop narratives and pitch local traditional media (TV, radio and print) on the story in general and in support of specific events.
Social Media - Manage the inbound and outbound social media activities of the company on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other media.
- Community Relations - Develop rapport and dialog with community "influencers" to drive attendance at company events and job board registrations.
- General Marketing Support - provide general administrative and analytical support the VP of Marketing.
You’re someone that has an extroverted, high energy, positive, and professional personality (e.g. willingness to "cold call" and pitch media sources and community influencers). You are social media savvy and are knowledgeable about the utilization and measurement of social media activity (inbound and outbound) in support of the brand, its events and operations.
Furthermore, You Possess
- A “pitch in where needed" attitude
- A keen attention to detail
- Good writing and articulate speaking skills - you can produce content and speak to a camera, microphone or live audience.
- An ability to identify with the candidate demographic we serve.
- The discipline and tenacity to follow-up with media and community contacts - a CRM system will be used to track every touch point
- An ability to develop relationships quickly with key decision makers
- A proven track record of success in previous role
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Direct Marketing
- Market Research
- Public Relations
- Social Media
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now