Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
This is a part-time position.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Visit accounts on a weekly basis and sample consumers in the on-premise
- Partner with HQ & local client for target account list
- Execute program within approved framework
- Establish and maintain relationships with accounts
- Engage, instruct, and inspire consumers about the brand through natural conversation
- Creative positive experiences centered around the brand, educating consumers on the product style and brand talk points
- Manage program inventory
- Bring your own personal style and energy to the brand-supplied talk points
- Gather feedback and provide detailed account audits and post-event recaps using online reporting system
Experience, Qualifications, And Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- High energy, initiative, and drive
- Intimate knowledge of local account landscape
- Previous on-premise experience (preferred)
- Comfortable working in nightlight/bar setting
- Must be available to work non-traditional hours, including nights and weekends
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient at Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must have TIPS certification (or willing to obtain certification through)
- Must be able to accept program deliveries/shipments
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Direct Marketing
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now