Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
A company is seeking a creative, energetic contract Marketing Coordinator to join the team!
- Work with Marketing and Estimating teams to plan, organize, and facilitate company and client functions.
- Responsible for organization and follow-through of all event details including meal, location, materials, and communication to appropriate parties.
Marketing Support/Assist Marketing Director with:
- Website updates and on-going maintenance.
- Social Media presence and updates.
- Preparation of marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives.
Estimating & Proposal Support:
- Attend all pre-bid meetings and take thorough notes for team.
- Responsible for ensuring that bid and proposal deadlines, meetings, and related events are updated on the calendar and communicated with appropriate parties in a timely manner. Notify all parties when changes occur.
- Attend bid openings; will be responsible for delivering final proposals.
- Assist Estimating team on bid day by making phone calls and updating bid-related spreadsheets.
- Draft and edit contracts based per project directives; obtain approval/signatures as required.
- Support the execution and delivery of contract documents to ensure they are properly completed, executed, and filed appropriately.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years administrative support experience required including document/form creation and formatting, as well as event coordination.
- Construction industry experience preferred.
- Highly organized, deadline-driven, and detailed-oriented.
- Experience preparing proposals, bid documents, and marketing materials preferred.
- Experience with website development and/or updates required.
- Experience with corporate social media/brand development preferred.
- Self-starter with the ability to work well individually and in teams.
- Professional business writing and communication skills. Must also have professional presentation skills, which includes maintaining professional dress and appearance.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)—Intermediate to advanced user. Experience with design and photo-editing software and/or experience with Publisher is preferred.
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Direct Marketing
- Online Lead Gen
- Social Media
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now