Tradeshow and Event Coordinator
Join ExtendMyStaff TodaySign Up Now
The Marketing Team seeks a contract Tradeshow and Event Coordinator who will be responsible to plan and manage company presence at trade shows. This includes pre/post planning calls with stakeholders, ordering show services for booth, updating trade show calendar, and tracking expenses to stay within approved show budgets.
- Negotiate and manage vendor contracts related to assigned events
- Monitor events swag fulfillment
- Utilize Cvent to manage registrations for annual client conference, track data, and create weekly reports
- Assist department in meeting business objectives for lead generation
- Manage shipment of supplies to events
- Manage communication from Events team mailbox
- Assist onsite at annual client conference
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
- Other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience in corporate or association events and trade shows
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, including advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Cvent, SFDC a plus
- Detail oriented, organized, self-starter
- Must have the ability to build strong working relationships with sales teams and leaders
- Proactive attitude and an ability to work to deadlines while handling multiple projects is needed
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
This Project is seeking consultants.
This is not a remote position.
This position does not require travel.
Project Salary - Hourly
Minimum Range In Dollars:
Maximum Range In Dollars:
- Product Marketing
- Public Relations
To apply for this project, log in as a consultant and search for the Project ID number.
Sign Up Now